I suggest you ...

Add an visual indicator when refreshing feeds

The old app had the dots to indicate when the app was refreshing. This one hides the articles and gives the impression that it's stuck.

254 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

LuísLuís shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • A M A NA M A N commented  · 

Solved in latest build....

• luckyonexcelluckyonexcel commented  · 

can you create a icon for sign in, so it can easily be assessable. I still can find where to log in. thanks

• DanielDaniel commented  · 

Yes add haptic feedback on article list refreshes, not just opening of an article.

• Joe BoldJoe Bold commented  · 

I also think that when the app is starting you never know if it is doing something or hang up on you as there is no indication for the viewer.

Essentially a prominent indicator should be shown the the app is working and I think also that there should be a article can loaded so that the user at least has something visually.

• Summer600Summer600 commented  · 

The app just starts updating...I think... and the article tiles start animating. The app is completely unresponsive for more than 10-15 seconds. Unacceptable

• KAVIRAJKAVIRAJ commented  · 

Add vibration after recent articles loaded. Similar to the WC 8.1 app.

• aXrossaXross commented  · 

Yeah, we need the visual loading indicator on the top just like what Windows Phone apps usually does (well base on guidelines).

This should apply to any activity that is well, loading. Its good user experience to let user know that the app is working.

I just want also to add pull-down refresh just like the old Windows Central app for Windows Phones. This should also apply to comments, especially that the comment system is still not real-time.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Maybe the refresh icon could start spinning when the app refreshes the feed

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

@Pranav the next update is going to add it. Why don't you focus on your MSPU app? It hasn't got any update except for the name change since it was released and it's not better either. At least they are responding to our feedbacks and updating the app frequently.

• PranavPranav commented  · 

To be honest, this part is the easiest to add in the app. They should get their shit together if they cant do this.

• Ashutosh AgrawalAshutosh Agrawal commented  · 

It has the 149 votes, Why haven't the started to plan it yet ?

• Zack BowlingZack Bowling commented  · 

A progress ring in the center of the screen or a progress bar in the system tray/top of screen would be nice. good work guys!

Feedback and Knowledge Base