I suggest you ...

Photo viewer when a image is tapped or clicked on.

Tapping or clicking the image in an article opens up a photo viewer where users can scroll through the image(s) + zoom in & download them if they want.

258 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Techfreak1 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Win10Love commented  · 

Now that this idea is already here and I was about to suggest it too!! I would like to add, can we have a dedicated album AUTOMATICALLY created if and when you implement this feature ? Just like WhatsApp, Bing images (Dynamic Wallpaper app) automatically creates folders in the PHOTOS app !

So, when we save some cool WC images, we'll get it in that album :)

• KAVIRAJ commented  · 

Missing the feature alot from the old Windows Central app.

• aXross commented  · 

Yeah, I'm missing this feature alot from the old Windows Central app.

This is especially useful for mobile that we want to look the photo full screen with zooming capabilities. It also needed to be in filmstrip/gallery mode so we can browser photos when we enter to full-screen preview mode. While at it, we need a dedicated Gallery view that it shows all the photos like a photo app.

• Celso Ravani commented  · 

That's a feature that I miss from previous Windows Central App.
        This option would be a great addition.

• MrElectrifyer commented  · 

Great idea! I've certainly come across great images in Windows Central articles I download via the browser...

• TAS commented  · 

Need to fix galleries also, the hp elite x3 photo gallery was not accessible on the app, need this back

• MBRDEV commented  · 

I would like to see this but also for the photo viewer to pick up all images in the article so it's also like a gallery and you can swipe left/right to navigate them.

Feedback and Knowledge Base