I suggest you ...

Empty Space at Top of Screen in Portrait Mode and Empty Top Left Corner in Landscape Mode

Their is empty space that shows up at the top of the screen in portrait mode and the app doesn't line up all the way to the left in landscape mode. This was noted on my Lumia 1520.3

69 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Diego Rico shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Just hide the darn system tray. Problem sorted

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have that issue with my own App it's due to the templet 10 that a lot of Dev's use since it is amazingly easy to make a great app with.

• Kris Shanahan commented  · 

Agreed. Looks dodgey. Mine was showing black and then randomly turned white

• Long commented  · 

some other redesigned W10M apps has this empty bar on the top too . Some shows status bar when you change phone color ( dark or light ) ( foxit reader ) , some don't ( new WC app ) even when you changed the color . it makes the app look annoying . In lanscape mode , the left side has 1 column similar to icon column in messaging app but doesn't have anything in it .

• Lance commented  · 

I assume that this is there for the status icons (data, wifi, battery, clock), but both the status bar and the icons are black. You can only see the dark data and wifi icons when the phone is in landscape (bottom of phone is on the right) and when the bar is grey on the left. .

Feedback and Knowledge Base