I suggest you ...

Don't getting any notification

Even following all steps on Windows Central recent post, I'm not getting any notification on Windows 10 Mobile.

31 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Alessandro Lopes Messias shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CRussell commented  · 

Still haven't gotten any notifications. On my 950xl and sb on insider build released today

• Craig Howe commented  · 

Every time I open the app on mobile my notification settings have reset to notifications 'off'. Every time I change back to 'ALL' once the app is closed it reverts back to 'off'. Checked the mobile nations site and they are turned on. Hope this is fixed soon as the app is a lot better than the old 8.1 but I keep having to revert back to for notifications and lock screen count.

• Tariq Saleh commented  · 

Live tile is not updating even with the latest update 1.1.14
        Windows 10 Mobile build 107

• Anonymous commented  · 

Same problems as above (Lumia 950XL latest Windows Insider build).

• Craig Howe commented  · 

Same as all above. Running 950XL and SP3 and not receiving notifications on either device. Did manage to get a comment reply notification which added the app to notifications and actions, but even with this 'on' and all setting within the WC app set to receive I still don't get article toasts.

• Dave W commented  · 

No notifications either. I reinstalled, then relogged into my account and still nothing.

• daniel commented  · 

Nothing on my or desktop

• 123321 commented  · 

same here. tried everything including the things you suggested recently in your article. now i start getting notifications on new comments/answers to my comments... but still no notifications for new articles :/

• Thomas Jordan commented  · 

I have also tried all the steps in your recent article. But notifications are not working. I have also uninstalled the app and reinstalled but still no joy.

Feedback and Knowledge Base